On request, the school offers an accommodation service to help the students in finding an accommodation during their stay.
The service is free and offered exclusively to those who enroll in our courses.
Here’s how the service works:
- The school takes charge of the student’s request and searches for the accommodation through various options (agencies, platforms, network of contacts of host families and owners of rental accommodation or other facilities such as hostels and hotels);
- Once it has found the accommodation, the office will report it to the student by sending photos and details;
- The student is free to accept or not the accommodation offered. If the student accepts the proposal, the school will book it on behalf of the student and will put him or her in contact with the structure;
- From this moment on, all necessary communications will be directly between the facility and the student;
- The payment for the accommodation and the conclusion of the contract (if required) will be made directly to the host structure. In case of homestay, the student makes the payment through the school and 22% VAT will be applied (according to current legislation);