The student must complete the enrolment form and send it to the school together with proof of payment of:
- enrolment fee of €60.00;
- 30% of the total cost of the course.
The enrollment is considered valid upon receipt of a written confirmation by the school.
Access to courses is conditional on possession of a valid super green pass (or non-EU equivalent)
Art.2 COURSE PAYMENT
The balance must be paid by the first day of the course. Payment can be made by:
- Credit card (Visa, American express, Diners);
- Bank transfer to:
Account on the name of BFB Lingua e Cultura S.r.L.
MONTE DEI PASCHI DI SIENA
Filiale 1859 – Firenze Ag. 31
Indirizzo Filiale: Piazza della Signoria 22/R – Firenze
BIC – SWIFT PASCITM1W25
The transfer must clearly state the name of the student and the starting date of the course. Bank charges on both sides are borne by the student.
3. Cash upon arrival.
Cancellations must be communicated to the school by a letter or email.
The registration fee is not refunded under any circumstances.
Students must advise italianme of course cancellation at least 15 days in advance in order to receive a 75% refund for the course.
Students must advise italianme of course cancellation between 14 and 8 days in advance in order to receive a 50% refund.
If communication of course cancellation is provided less than 7 days before the beginning of the course, italianme won’t provide any refund.
Once the course has begun, no refund will be provided, neither for discontinuous attendance, nor for leaving early.
In case of cancellation, leaving early or no show up due to force majeure (owing to a cause beyond student’s control)
in place of a refund of the payment made, a voucher of the corresponding value paid by the student which can be used by the student or by a third party after notifying the school of the name and details of the third party at least 60 days before the actual use of the voucher, to be used within 24 months.
Private lessons can be made up if the cancellation is communicated to email@example.com or 0552741464 more than 24 hours before the lessons. Otherwise they will be considered lost
Lessons take place from Monday to Friday, in the morning or afternoon. Classes will not take place on public holidays, according to the Italian calendar. No reimbursement is provided for lessons not taken on these days. Non-attendance of one or more group lessons does not entitle the participant to make up them.
Group courses are activated with a minimum of 3 participants.
In case there are only 1 or 2 participants in the chosen course and therefore the minimum size for a group course is not reached, the school has the right to convert group lessons into semi-individual lessons (60 minutes each) in a number equivalent to the value of the fee set for attending the group course. The maximum group size is 8 participants.
At the student’s request, the school can provide assistance in finding accommodation for the duration of the course. The student can take a lease in a private flat or with a family. In case the student opts for accommodation with a family, payment of the rent will be made through the mediation of the school, which will provide it on behalf of the student, the payment of the rent will be made through the mediation of the school, which will provide on behalf of the student. Private flats, whether rented exclusively by the student or shared between several parties, if the student wishes to pay through the school’s mediation, will only be required to pay an amount equal to the costs arising from all applicable fees and taxes, without there being any profit for the school.
As a rule, the owner of the rented house requires a cash deposit of at least € 100 as a guarantee against damage when the rental contract is concluded. The deposit must be paid directly to the landlord and will be refunded by him and not by the school at the end of the stay, unless damage caused by the student is proven. The relationship between the host establishment and the student will be regulated by the parties in accordance with the current regulations. In relation to this relationship, cannot be held responsible for any failure by the student or the landlord to fulfil their obligations or for any damage. The relationship between the school and the student regarding the mediation of the rental relationship will be the subject of an independent agreement that will be attached to the enrolment form.
The school is insured for damage suffered by students in the course of their educational activity for which the school is demonstrably responsible. The school is not responsible for damage suffered or caused by the inappropriate behaviour of students. Students are not insured against illness, accidents, theft or loss of personal property. We recommend taking out personal insurance to cover illness and accidents. Students are encouraged to check their insurance benefits abroad.
Art.8 STUDENT VISA
If a visa is required, it is advisable to contact the local Italian embassy. Special enrolment conditions apply in case the student needs documents for the visa application. Once the school has received proof of payment of the percentage of the enrolment fee required by the Italian embassy, will send the certificate of enrolment for the visa. If the original certificate of registration is required, it will be sent by regular mail or by express courier (at an additional cost).
Students who do not obtain a visa must notify the school in writing, showing proof of refusal from the Italian embassy. In this case they are entitled to a full refund minus the € 60 entry fee.
Art.9 CLAIMS AND COMPLAINTS
Students are requested to share any problems with the school immediately in order to receive all necessary assistance and help. Late complaints will not be accepted.
Students must observe behaviour based on standards of courtesy and respect for other course participants.
The school is not responsible for items left unattended.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Contract shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Court of Florence.
Dear Sir/Madam, We wish to inform you, as Data Controller, that the EU/2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (G.D.P.R.), of immediate application also in Italy, pending the issuance of the Decree provided for by Community Law No 163/2017 provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with regard to the processing of personal data.
In accordance with the legislation indicated, such processing will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your confidentiality and your rights.
In accordance with Article 13 of the G.D.R., I therefore provide you with the following information:
1. The personal data [personal details, contact details, telephone number, e-mail address] you provide will be processed for the following purposes based on your consent and the legitimate interest of the writer.
2. The processing will be carried out in the following ways: made also with the aid of electronic means, stored in closed places, the key to which is held by the President and the persons in charge of the administration, or in a computerised manner, on a PC located at the Company’s premises, which is adequately equipped against IT risks (firewall, antivirus, regular data backup); authorised to access such data are the President and the persons in charge of the administration. Pursuant to Article 4 no. 2 of the G.D.R., the processing of personal data may consist of the collection, recording, organisation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, data erasure and destruction.
3. Personal data will be kept for as long as it is necessary for the correct execution of the relationship with the student.
4. Personal data will not be disclosed to other parties or disseminated.
5. The processing will not concern personal data falling within the category of ‘sensitive’ data, i.e. ‘personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organisations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade-unionist character, as well as personal data revealing health and sex life’.
6. The data controller is the company BFB Lingua e Cultura srl with head office in Rome, via Cola di Rienzo 212, which can be contacted at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. The person responsible for processing is Mr Cesar Boccella Duclos, Legal Representative of the Company, who can be contacted at the email address email@example.com
8. You may at any time exercise your rights to know the data concerning you and how it was acquired, check whether they are accurate, complete, up-to-date and well kept, to receive the data in a structured format, commonly used and machine-readable, to revoke any consent you may have given with regard to the processing of your data at any time and to object, in whole or in part, to the use of such data as provided for by Articles 15 to 20 of the G.D.P.R. These rights may be exercised by means of a specific request to be addressed by registered letter – or PEC – to the Data Controller.
9. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal. This right may be exercised by sending the revocation of consent to the e-mail address indicated in point 8 above.
10. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisor or with any other supervisory authority that may be established by the Decree provided for in Community Law No. 163/2017.
11. There is no automated decision-making or profiling as referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) G.D.R.